Strategic Account Manager (m/f/d) Business Development
We provide the training and validation data for autonomous cars to reliably & safely navigate the world. Join us as Strategic Account Executive (m/f/d) and become part of it!
You will be responsible for bringing us to the next level through taking care of our most valuable accounts and develop them.
- Develop successful pilots and pre-development projects into large scale serial development projects
- Work your way through the organization from engineers to upper management, from one department to other departments with the same need
- Be end-to-end responsible from prospects to pilots and then from pilots to closing larger deals (7 to 8 digits)
- You are capable of engaging in both technical and business conversations at all levels of the organization (including CEOs, CTOs and CFOs)
- You thrive in extremely fast-paced environments and feel comfortable in uncertain conditions
- Fluency in German and English
- Relationship builder - Automotive, especially autonomous driving is like a big family. Become part of them
- Persistence - When hitting obstacles you find your way around them
- Willing to think and act outside your work domain: e.g. If the sales deck needs a new iteration don't wait for marketing to act on it
- Constant will to improve the sales process
- Willingness to travel (mostly Germany)
- Experience in Automotive (especially series development projects is a plus)
What we offer
We are an automation company at heart. This obviously also applies to our sales process and we will equip you with the best tools money can buy to make you as productive as possible
- Superhuman Email Client (twice as fast as gmail)
- Ciara AI sales assistant to save you time entering repetitive tasks
- Salesforce CRM
Working for us means working directly with the leading players in the field of self-driving cars. Be with us at the forefront of the next trillion dollar market and shape it actively.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/U42YN-strategic-account-manager-m-f-d-business-development
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers