Principal Software Engineer (f/m/x) IT Architecture/ Design
Join our team as a Principal Engineer (m/f/d) where you will drive the architecture and design as well as implementation for all of our systems.
- You will drive the architecture and design as well as implementation for all of our systems, including real-time backend systems and critical data pipelines.
- You will support the evaluation of potential external partners and be driving integrations as a technical expert.
- You will take ownership of the full development cycle while ensuring the systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- You will work with different teams to drive critical technical projects and initiatives.
- You will evangelise engineering best practices, improve processes and raising the engineer quality standards.
- You will report directly to CTO and will support Engineering Mangers team with your expertise.
- You constantly see problems through different trade-offs and consciously choose the approach that is the most suited for the current situation with information at hand. You keep the holistic picture in mind while making more localised decisions.
- You have strong experience with different programming languages and paradigms (including strong expertise with JVM)
- You have significant experience driving the design of internal and external APIs
- You have a proven track record of designing complex systems and large-scale architecture
- You are passionate about engineering best practices and are dedicated to ensuring quality via testing.
- You are dedicated to learning and improving continually and enjoy helping others grow with you.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and enjoy working in a dynamic, international, and innovative environment.
- A highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- A lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business.
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day.
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things.
- An open and dynamic working culture that supports great work-life balance.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/Q9HaR-principal-software-engineer-f-m-x-it-architecture-design
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers