Engineering Manager (f/m/x) Data/ SQL/ Scala/ IT Management
Join our Data team as an Engineering Manager (m/f/d). Lead and manage the data engineering team working with Scala and SQL.
- You will lead and manage the data engineering team growing to 6 Engineers this year, working with Scala and SQL. You will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the team.
- You will drive the architecture and design for high-volume streaming and batch processing pipelines and data-warehousing projects. Within this, you will also be responsible for the evaluation of potential external partners and in driving integrations as a technical expert.
- You will evangelise engineering best practices, improve processes and drive standardisation.
- You will work closely with People and Culture department in driving talent Acquisition, onboarding, management and retention.
- You will be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our backend systems in collaboration with our development team.
- You enjoy managing people and you have done it successfully before.
- You enjoy coaching, mentoring and developing team and individual’s skills.
- You have used in significant capacity multiple programming languages covering different paradigms; practical experience with Scala is a plus!
- You have successfully built scalable data manipulation pipelines working with large volumes of complex data sets.
- You have significant API design and architecture experience.
- You know how to facilitate discussions and communicate with different stakeholders.
- You care about engineering quality and know how it can be achieved.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
- A highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- You will get exposed to different areas of an innovative People & Culture department.
- A lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- You will have the opportunity to prove yourself and take ownership on certain projects.
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things.
- An open and dynamic working culture that supports great work-life balance.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/54u4G-engineering-manager-f-m-x-data-sql-scala-it-management
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers