Controlling & Finance Manager (m/f/d) Projectmanagement
Support our motivated and passionate Finance Team as a Finance Manager (m/f/d)!
We are building the backbone of global trade. We are revolutionizing logistics by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move goods from point A to point B anywhere in the world – via container ships, planes, trucks, and trains. By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we make buying and selling goods anywhere on the globe more efficient and easier than ever before. If you aim to create an impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a multi-trillion-€ industry that fosters global prosperity, we’d love you to join us!
We are responsible for translating business events into our financial story. We closely work together with the different teams providing insights to support business decisions. We have the ambition to back our decisions with data, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and measure our success through customer happiness as well as company growth. We recruit bright and motivated talents who have the drive and flexibility necessary to succeed in a challenging and fast- paced environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in finance (or similar) from a leading academic institution
- 2+ years of finance experience preferably at a tech startup, investment bank, consulting firm or in a corporate finance environment
- Quantitative and analytical talent combined with effective communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills required; ability to build, fully-integrated financial models, business plans, cash flows and financial projections and analyze deviations to budgets
- Ability to work in a demanding environment while multi-tasking cross-functional projects
- Extremely diligent way of working and a high level of detail at your tasks
- Ability to be proactive, preserve, overcome setbacks and deliver results
- Strong team player with hands-on personality
- Furthermore, fluency in English and German is required
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel/Sheets) or Google related tools
- You will manage our cash flow requirements and analyse plan vs. actual numbers
- You will monitor and process all payment streams and find ways to efficiently manage FH’s OWC
- You will be responsible to align business effects to income statement and cash forecasting and budgeting
- You will be responsible for the conduction plan vs actual assessments
- You will be part of setting up new reporting and budgeting processes for all FH departments
- You will be monitoring and optimizing all finance-related business processes
- You will take over full responsibility of a project workstream on our way to break-even
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/V9TLN-controlling-finance-manager-m-f-d-projectmanagement
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers