Financial Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Support our motivated and passionate Financial Operations Team as a FinOps Manager (m/f/d)!
We are building the backbone of global trade. We are revolutionizing logistics by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move goods from point A to point B anywhere in the world – via container ships, planes, trucks, and trains. By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we make buying and selling goods anywhere on the globe more efficient and easier than ever before. If you aim to create an impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a multi-trillion-€ industry that fosters global prosperity, we’d love you to join us!
We are responsible for translating business events into the financial sustainable story. We are a new cross-functional team that provides insights used to make important business decisions. As a cross-functional team between Finance, Operations and Procurement, we serve as the backbone for the entire financial controlling of FH with a direct report to C-level. We have the ambition to back our decisions with data, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and measure our success through customer happiness and company growth.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferably Business background with a focus on general management, finance, logistics, SCM or a similar field) from a leading academic institution
- Relevant work/internship experience, prior start-up experience is a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skill set combined with effective communication and social skills
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Extremely diligent way of working and a high level of detail at your tasks
- Strong ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment while multi-tasking cross-functional projects
- Eager to take full responsibility and work independently
- Strong team player with hands-on personality
- High level of motivation and ability to work in fast-paces, high-growth environment #makeithappen
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- You will work in a newly set up, cross-functional team taking care of financial controlling
- You are responsible for the full process of controlling, proofing and monitoring revenues and COGS
- You identify margin drivers to optimise our final margin #margin-empowerment
- You develop and drive cross-functional measures & learnings to improve the organisation from within
- You prepare reporting materials and conduct analyses for regular management meetings
- You conduct data based quantitative analyses to enhance our department KPI
- You continuously monitor and improve our processes #efficiency
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/a9l0D-financial-operations-manager-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers