Operations Intern (m/f/d) Administration & Customer Service
As an Operations Intern you support us in our mission to make housing better for everyone. We're obsessed by creating a wow experience for our customers.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You will be acting as one of our representatives at apartment viewings, delivering magically professional and friendly support to our potential tenants.
- You will be responsible for handling some basic administrative tasks and contractual work.
- You will also serve as our customers' advocate internally, helping with questions and solving inbound customer requests.
- You will learn the ropes of how to do professional from an experienced Operations team - stars like Niko, Head of Renting Business, and champs like Marielle, our Operations Manager.
What we need from you:
- You are an eager learner with a positive, adventurous spirit.
- You are a reliable partner and aim to deliver best in class service at each customer interaction.
- You go out of your way to support others and get energy out of making others happy.
- You are eager to learn the real ins- and outs of a digital startup business.
- Fluency in German is required for this position.
Here is what we offer:
- We offer paid internship opportunities of 20 or 40 hours per week in our beautiful Mitte offices.
- If you're eager to learn the real ins- and outs of a digital startup business through helping us build a product customers love, this is an exciting opportunity to put your skills into practice.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/85feE-operations-intern-m-f-d-administration-customer-service
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers