Working Student Real Estate Management (m/f/d) Business Development
Apply now as a working student in Property Management, a versatile and varied job in an innovative and growing company!
- Driving the letting process by finding suitable tenants for the properties managed by Urban Ground.
- Creation of property exposés on portals such as Immoscout24, Immowelt, eBay, Facebook etc.
- Manage property viewings and handover protocols.
- Support the whole letting process post contract signature (from inspecting the property after acquisition to helping tenants sign-up for services such as electricity, internet and banking contracts).
- Preparation, adaptation and evaluation of marketing activities designed to acquire new potential tenants.
- Willingness to learn.
- You are enthusiastic about the PropTech industry.
- Capable of working independently and also within a team.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Suite.
- You are open-minded, friendly, reliable and willing to learn.
- Excellent oral and written skills in both German and English.
What we offer
- A versatile and varied job in an innovative and growing company.
- Individual development opportunities with great personal, and career, growth perspective.
- Personal training in the future area of responsibility.
- Employment up to 40 hours per week (some weekend work might occasionally be required).
- Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/z8A28-working-student-real-estate-management-m-f-d-business-development
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers