Back Office Manager (m/f/d) Administrator
Our mission is to create a better housing experience for both landlords and tenants. This journey starts from within the company by creating a better work environment!
# About the role
As our next Office Manager you will have an integral part in creating an inspiring, efficient and positive work environment through assisting with all manner of daily operations of the company.
In this role we want you to be empowered and make a difference by working closely with the management team and your colleagues on a daily basis. We're welcoming part-timers to apply here too. Fluency at native level German is required for this role.
Your excellent organisational skills will help us optimise everything from company procedures and events to internal and external company meetings. Your strong communication skills will be essential in managing suppliers as well as customers.
- Manage records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Find and address office-related malfunctions, responding to requests if needed
- Manage office supplies and handle shortages
- Help with scheduling and planning of events
- Help other departments ensuring compliance with established policies
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- 1+ years' experience of working on an Office Manager, Administrator, PA or other relevant position
- Experience with office management procedures
- Good practical experience with “back-office” computer systems such as ERP, and MS Office
- Good experience in managing office equipment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- You don’t ask “Why?” you ask “Why not?”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Additional qualifications (e.g. as an Administrator) will be a bonus
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/G5Kvv-back-office-manager-m-f-d-administrator
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers