Master Thesis Machine Learning - Data Analyst (m/f/d) Python
We are looking for Master-Thesis Applicant (m/f/d) in the area of Machine Learning.
Are you interested in building up a sound knowledge and specialization in data science and programming? Do you want work on projects utilizing data to predict test outcomes before they are tested? We are growing our business intelligence and data science team tasked to implement Predictive Supply Chain Analytics focusing on Parametric Testing. This implementation will encompass our Global Outsourced Supply Chain. As a team member, you will be a contributing towards achieving this vision.
- You develop a concept for the identification of data needed to accurately predict a test outcome
- You evaluate, implement and test machine learning algorithms that would be able to provide the desired outcome
- You integrate the most promising approach into our manufacturing environment
- Study of computer science, information technology or comparable field of study
- Sound knowledge of Python and SQL programming
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Data Analysis tools (e.g.: Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy). Neural Network would be plus
- Knowledge in deployment of Machine Learning models
- Strong customer focus attitude and are able to understand customer requests and implement them
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Team player with good communication skills
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/N8vvi-master-thesis-machine-learning-data-analyst-m-f-d-python
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers