Product Engineer Mechatronics (m/f/d) Mechanical Engineering
As HW Product Engineer (m/f/d) Mechatronics, you will work within the organization of New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineering.
- You will work within the organization of New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineering
- Your actively drive and influence mechanical and electromechanical designs of new products and manage product changes for manufacturing process optimization, cost reduction and quality improvements.
- You qualify changes in NPI, production and manage the roll out to the whole supply chain.
- You support manufacturing of existing mechanic and electronic Hardware products.
- You are accountable for the quality management of those products.
- You will define and monitor manufacturing metrics, analyze root causes in case of issues and define corrective actions with the objective to constantly fulfill our customer's demand.
- You integrate the new products in the supply chain for customer systems and in to the manufacturing process flow in our Global Integration Center ("GIC")
- You will define and implement process optimization actions and drive quality metrics towards defined goals.
- You align processes in the Global Integration Center with new product requirements, implement and qualify them in our local NPI center and transfer them to our offshore GIC.
- You will work closely with our contract manufacturers, our Development, Supply Chain and Product marketing teams in a very international environment.
- Degree in Mechanics or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Analytical skills in failure identification
- Good English and German skills
- Highly independent and pro-active
- Demonstrates strong ownership
- Teamwork and cross-functional/cross-company interaction requires strong soft skills
- Manufacturing Process Expertise of electromechanical assemblies (preferred)
- Mechanical & Electrical Design Knowledge (preferred)
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/P4kAJ-product-engineer-mechatronics-m-f-d-mechanical-engineering
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers