Software Developer (m/f/d) IT Development / Python / C++
You will be at the cutting edge of the Research & Development department and therefore play a major key role.
You are responsible for
- Optimize Continuous Integration (CI) process
- Define, monitor and improve CI process steps in alignment with project teams and stakeholders, e.g. define different test levels for CI process steps.
- Work on release criteria and integration schedule
- Maintain integration schedule, drive conflict resolution and ensure alignment between cross-functional team and stakeholder.
- Define, monitor, improve release criteria in alignment with stakeholders.
- Prepare management checkpoints
- Integration Team Product Owner
- Responsible for driving improvements within the integration team
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in large software development projects
- Analytical, structured, agile approach of problem-solving.
- Experience with modern tools and methodologies for doing source management, packaging and software release
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German&English); ability to effectively communicate across 3rd parties, technical and business product managers
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Strong background in test driven as well as agile development, specifically SCRUM
- Experience with Jenkins
- One or more scripting languages including Unix shell scripting.
- General Programming skills (e.g. C, C++, Python, Ruby)
What we offer
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/y53bX-software-developer-m-f-d-it-development-python-c-
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers