Working Student Quality Management (m/w/d) Customer Care
As support agent (m/f/d) you support our growing English-speaking community and help our international customers with all questions regarding Papyrus Author.
- You provide support and assistance for our customers via e-mail, telephone, forum and social media. For most questions, a sound IT-understanding is enough to find a solution.
- More complicated problems will be solved with our help and after a guided learning phase with our software.
- You receive bug reports and prepare them for our software developers. When necessary, you investigate it yourself and fill in the blanks.
- You find out where our customers frequently experience issues and develop documentation and find possibilities for improvement.
- If you are interested, you accompany us at trade fairs, presentations and training courses and become active yourself. Grow with us!
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills. Communication is your strength.
- You have good practical knowledge in dealing with computers and software and can explain (technical) processes in an understandable way even to inexperienced users.
- You enjoy helping other people solve their problems and letting them learn from you.
- You don’t lose your patience even in difficult conversations. You solve most problems with a friendly voice.
- You are a team player, communicative and stress-resistant. You know how to dig into a new topic independently.
- A challenging and varied task in permanent employment.
- The opportunity to become part of an exciting expansion with an innovative product.
- Working in a small, modern and motivated team. We value flat hierarchies and a healthy work atmosphere.
- Education and good development opportunities.
- Stability. We’re a solid company that has been constantly moving forward since 1995.
- A fulfilling job. Working with authors is fun!
- Company fitness offers (130 top locations in Berlin).
- Large selection of beverages, great co-workers, and a perfect location in central Berlin.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/N328w-working-student-quality-management-m-w-d-customer-care
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers