Security Reporting Specialist (Tableau) (m/f/d)
As a Security Reporting Specialist you will plan, coordinate and enhance the existing reporting solution...
As a Security Reporting Specialist you will plan, coordinate and enhance the existing reporting solution either on demand of different stakeholders or business units or in a proactive approach based on market standards and available data sources.
You are responsible for designing new report solutions in cooperation with project management and Security Operation staff, coordination of external professionals to perform technical implementations and maintaining implemented report solutions.
If you possess good communication skills and an eye for detail in documentation and if you are able to work analytically, autonomously and responsibly at all times, this is your chance.
- You will closely collaborate with the application management team to understand the tools vision and tool landscape.
- You will act as a business analyst for new reporting features and clarify reporting requirements with the requesting business units
- You will proactively make reporting recommendations and suggestions for business intelligence solutions focusing on the Cyber Security world
- You will technically plan, design and coordinate the implementation of new reporting features
- You will develop new and maintain existing reporting solutions
- You will organize user workshops for driving the self-service reporting approach and being the subject matter expert for security reporting.
- On issues related to reporting, you will coordinate closely with the business.
- Finally, and not least, you will ensure documentation of reporting solutions
What we expect from you
- The successful candidate is likely to hold a degree in mathematics, IT, natural sciences or technology from a state-recognised university; you may also be a similarly qualified developer.
- Optimally you have experience in data science, statistical approaches and Business Intelligence solutions
- Furthermore it is an advantage to have basic knowledge of Cyber security organization and technologies
- You will possess knowledge of the following technologies:
- Tableau or a similar BI / Reporting tool (Power-BI, ClickView, Cognos)
- Microsoft SQL Server including SSAS
- SQL Programming
- Relational and Dimensional Database Architectures
- Basic Knowledge of Security tools like Splunk, Tanium, …
- An excellent command of English is second nature; knowledge of German would be an advantage and good communication skills
- Your responsiveness and adaptability will enable you to operate confidently in a dynamic environment.
What you can expect from us
- Great working atmosphere
- Interesting and varied tasks as well as continuous training opportunities
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- An excellent and motivated team with high professional competence
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/G9bxo-security-reporting-specialist-tableau-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers