Working Student Legal (m/f/d) Startup
In order to continue our growth trajectory we are searching for passionate Working Students that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do!
We have many exciting projects we are running in parallel to our current and hugely successful websites. In order to continue our growth trajectory we are searching for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do!
Become a part of the team as a Working Student Legal (m/f) in Munich and take the following tasks:
What will you be responsible for?
- Research on several legal topics (e.g. archiving concept for contracts, compliance tools)
- Detect trademark infringements
- Develop standard documents and processes
- Support our Legal Department in a broad variety of topics, from German labor law and international copyright law to data protection and IT security
- Take the responsibility for your own projects in the legal field, from raw drafts of ideas to the implementation of standard processes
- Support our team and the day-to-day business
What skills should you have?
- Enrollment at a German university as Law Student (or similar studies)
- Knowledge about and great interest in copyright and trademark law
- Strong interest in social media, especially Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Keen on working in a company that publishes digital content all over the world
- Ability to work in a team, learn from and with your colleagues
- Fluent in German and English
- Hands-on mentality and passion to work on legal projects
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/H7MmR-working-student-legal-m-f-d-startup
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers