B.S./M.S. Thesis (m/f/d) Development MATLAB - C Converter / IT
Bachelor/ Master Thesis: Development of a MATLAB® to C converter for automatic software parallelization for embedded multicore systems.
We are an innovative software development tool provider for embedded multicore systems. With our tools we assist customers from industries like automotive, avionic, automation and telecommunication to employ latest embedded hardware architectures easily and efficiently. Thereby, we enable the utilization of multi-/manycore architectures, FPGAs and GPUs within the same workflow. We continuously work on advancing our tool suite for the embedded systems market.
- The main task is to build a MATLAB® to C converter.
- Generate static C code, which is especially suitable for the automatic parallelization. A simple proof-of-concept converter is available and can be used as a basis for further development.
- The development can either be carried out in Windows Visual Studio or Linux GCC. Programming language is C++.
- As part of our engineering team during your thesis, you will be working closely with our founders, helping us to optimize our products.
- Experience in C/C++ or object-oriented programming is beneficial.
- High motivation and team-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/o086J-bs-ms-thesis-m-f-d-development-matlab-c-converter-it
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers