ad2games is Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing expert for games. Part of the ad2games portfolio is our influencer marketing company nevaly. We develop and implement creative marketing strategies for international gaming clients. Our key clients are Tencent, Konami, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames and Kakao Games. We help these game publishers to target the right gamer audience using a variety of marketing channels, especially with our influencer marketing product nevaly, via Smart TV marketing and with innovative programmatic advertising. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
You will be joining a team of international AdOps and Performance Marketing Managers responsible for the technical setup of our campaigns. You will get the opportunity to manage the entire campaign lifecycle and be the number one contact for your colleagues during the runtime of the campaigns. If you are interested to work in the gaming industry and you are a marketing enthusiast, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Junior AdOps Manager (m/f/d)
- You are fully responsible for the campaign setup and management through the whole campaign lifecycle
- You oversee the scheduling and implementation of all advertising campaigns
- You perform regular fraud and quality checks as well as troubleshoot campaign delivery related issues
- You manage and optimise the performance of international gaming campaigns (native, search and social)
- You create, develop and maintain advertising operations processes and best practices
- You act as the primary escalation point for any issues related to campaign delivery
- You manage video, display, social and mobile ad serving solutions, including tagging and targeting inventory as well as advertising specs and guidelines
- You are the internal point of contact for all supply and demand departments during the runtime of campaigns
- You support the team in other related areas if required
- You have 1+ years of experience in the digital marketing world
- You have an analytical mind and you know that the devil lies in the details
- You like to structure your tasks in a very efficient way and enjoy your routine
- You are a natural problem solver and are patient when the process takes longer than expected
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies is a plus (http/CSS, Google Ad Manager/DSPs, Google Tag Manager)
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://youtu.be/ZeJBoW7BFnw
- You get to work with digital marketing experts from the gaming industry
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.