streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. Our work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for an
Intern Corporate and Government Partnerships (f/m/d)
to join our team in Berlin as of June/July 2019 for a preferred duration of 3 months
• You support the development and implementation of our partnerships strategies with government partners, corporations, the football industry, and HNWI.
• You work on the acquisition of potential new funders and support the stewardship of existing partnerships.
• You assist with the creation and development of tailored offers and fundraising proposals and applications.
• You research potential partnership opportunities etc.
• You work on our internal and external communication channels.
• Ideally, you are a matriculated university student preferably in an advanced semester.
• You are fluent in English and German. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
• You have strong research and writing skills.
• You have strong interest in and/or experience with topics such as Corporate Social Responsibility, Sports, Employee Engagement, Impact Measurement and Reporting, International Development.
• You are proficient with MS Office. Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and MailChimp is a plus.
• A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
• A three- to six-month internship with real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
• A remuneration of 450 Euros, flexible working hours, mentoring and full support should you wish to connect your internship with a research project.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get in the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and your CV to Mareike Standow, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our online application form.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We explicitly encourage applications from all qualified candidates!