UI/UX Developer (m/f/d) IT/ Webdesign
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Apply now as a Webdesigner!
Customer needs and customer satisfaction are central to our company and our development team. As a member of our team, you have the opportunity to act at the interface between research, innovation, product development, and our end users. You help us bring the latest research results to our customers through our product.
You will be part of our specialized and small development team. Together with the team you will plan the next sprint and discuss proposed solutions to problems involving data management, performance, user experience, algorithms, and user interfaces.
- As a UI/UX designer, you have the overall customer experience in mind. Your focus is on improving the experience users have with our product in all stages of its usage.
- You work with the engineering team to improve user experience, as well as the sales and support teams to learn from customer feedback.
- You help explain our product’s features and benefits in our documentation, on our website, and you draft and create new designs and layouts that make complex settings understandable.
- Your goal is to lower the entry barrier and improve the usability of our product.
Desired Skills & Experience
You should have a degree in Web Design, Product Design, Computer Science or a related discipline with strong implementation skills. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- Modern Web technologies: Web Components, Typescript, NodeJS, Responsive Design, Reactive Programming (e.g. ReactJS)
- Experience in UI and UX design
- Familiarity with version management systems, bug trackers, and agile development
- Experience with semantic technologies (Semantic Web, RDF, SPARQL, OWL) and/or (graph) databases is a plus
- High amount of personal reliability and enthusiasm for work
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/x1zhI-ui-ux-developer-m-f-d-it-webdesign
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers