R&D Software Developer (m/f/d) Python/ Linux/ C++/ Development
As R&D Engineer (m/f/d) for Software you are responsible to develop SW solutions and quality means for the current 93k Test-system.
- As R&D Engineer for Software (m/f/d) you are responsible to develop SW solutions and quality means for the current 93k Test-system along all FURPS (Functionality, Usability, Reliability, Performance, Serviceability) aspects.
- You will be required to investigate and develop object-oriented SW and Quality solutions within this SW platform for the challenging Business/Market and Customer requests.
- As SW Development Engineer (m/f/d) for the current product you will follow the heartbeat of the market in direct manner and should be able to cooperate cross-functional, across sites and with the Field/Application Engineer teams or even direct with the customer for improving the positive customer experience with the ADV 93k products.
- The used development environment is C/C++ on a Linux PC.
- You will be embedded in the Current SW R&D Team with the expectation that you act, after an appropriate ramp period, as self-reliant team-member and as highly accountable contributor or owner for your assigned SW modules.
- In this role you shall be able to provide specialist or technical recommendations to management and senior staff to resolve technical issues of the 93k Test-system
- Computer science / electrical engineering Bachelor/ Master or equivalent
- Structured approach to problem analysis and problem solving
- Strong software development skills, C/C++, Concurrency, SW technology/tools
- Ability to develop high quality SW solutions for the technical market
- Solid experience with debugging and testing SW
- Very good team worker with good communication & networking skills
- Good Linux knowledge
- Customer and/or cross functional working experience (preferred)
- GIT SW Versioning system, Python and other scripting languages (preferred)
- Solid English / Good German language skills
- It is mandatory that you have or acquire a good understanding of the related customer applications /use cases and a sufficient understanding of the underlying 93k Test-system hardware.
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/k0U43-rd-software-developer-m-f-d-python-linux-c-development
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers