Applications Support Analyst (m/f/d) IT Customer Service
The Applications Support Analyst (m/f/d) will operate as part of a European team with the responsibilities of providing day to day support.
- Operate as part of a European team with the responsibilities of providing day to day support, administration, configuration, customisation and maintenance of the corporate business ERP system
- Responsible for supporting your business unit’s user base in delivering a proactive and responsive support service, while ensuring the smooth running and continued development of the corporate business apps landscape that underpins critical business functions.
- The role will be based out of our Monheim office, and may involve travel to various European sites on occasions and occasionally to work weekends or bank holidays
- Design, implement and maintain SSIS packages
- Trouble shooting, and problem-solving issues related to the database environments
- Assisting with data migration activities as well as Ad hoc reporting / data extracts through T-SQL
- 1-5 years’ experience of supporting ERP systems in a retail / wholesale environment, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience in interpreting, communicating, and documenting business processes and requirements desirable.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- A desire to stay informed and absorb information on new technologies.
- Team player with the ability to motivate and educate other team members in principles of service delivery excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate clearly at all levels of an organization.
- Creative, problem solving oriented thinking.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Room to manoeuvre in a stable, growth-oriented company with modern structures and open communication
- Process experience in the above-mentioned areas and the opportunity to deepen your own knowledge further
- Collaboration in a committed and successful team
- Great creative freedom for your ideas and commitment
- Exciting tasks in an innovative and international environment
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/j2JG2-applications-support-analyst-m-f-d-it-customer-service
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers