Electrical Product Engineer (m/f/d) RF Mixed-Signal
As a Product Engineer (m/f/d) you will help to drive our company towards operational excellence in an outsourced manufacturing environment.
- As a Product Engineer (m/f/d) you will be part of the SoC Delivery team which drives our company towards operational excellence in an outsourced manufacturing environment.
- Your objective is to bring new instruments of the V93000 IC tester to production on time. For that, you will actively drive supply chain requirements into hardware and test software design to achieve efficient and predictable manufacturability by utilizing the capabilities of our partners.
- You will manage quality, product changes and technical supply chain processes of released products to constantly fulfill our customer and business requirements. This includes manufacturing process optimization, cost reduction activities and quality improvement initiatives to drive quality, cost and supply metrics towards defined goals.
- You will work closely with our contract manufacturers, our Development, Supply Chain and Product marketing teams in a very international environment. The leading-edge technology of our products requires a broad spectrum of electrical engineering skills.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Proactive, flexible and innovative mindset
- Very good knowledge in English written and spoken
- Good Communication skills and team player in cross-functional and cross-company environment
- Demonstrating strong ownership
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
- Background in mixed-signal or RF design and measurement
- Knowledge of Printed Circuit Assembly development and manufacturing processes
- Process Engineering skills
- Project management experience
- Basic programming or scripting skills
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/g79fP-electrical-product-engineer-m-f-d-rf-mixed-signal
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers