(Senior) NPI Engineering Expert (m/f/d) Quality Management
As New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineer (m/f/d) you will work within the organization of New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineering.
- As (Senior) NPI Engineer (m/f/d) for Products, you will work within the organization of New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineering which drives us towards operational excellence in an outsourced manufacturing environment.
- Your area of responsibility is to actively drive and influence designs of new products and manage product changes for manufacturing process optimization, cost reduction and quality improvements.
- You qualify changes in NPI and production and manage the roll out to the whole supply chain.
- In addition you support manufacturing of existing electronic Hardware products of the V93000. In this role, you are accountable for the quality management of those products.
- You will define and monitor manufacturing metrics, analyze root causes in case of issues and define corrective actions with the objective to constantly fulfill our customer's demand.
- The second area of responsibility is to integrate the new products in the supply chain for customer systems and in to the manufacturing process flow in our Global Integration Center ("GIC") where V93000 IC test systems are configured and tested according to our customers' orders. This includes assembly, installation, test and data collection processes.
- You will define and implement process optimization actions and drive quality metrics towards defined goals.
- During new product development, you align processes in the Global Integration Center with new product requirements, implement and qualify them in our local NPI center and transfer them to our offshore GIC.
- You will work closely with our contract manufacturers, our Development, Supply Chain and Product marketing teams in a very international environment.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 3-5 years professional experience
- Manufacturing Process Expertise of electronic assemblies
- Analytical skills in failure identification
- Highly independent and pro-active
- Demonstrates strong ownership
- Permanent Teamwork and cross-functional/cross-company interaction requires strong social skills
- The leading-edge technology of our products requires a broad spectrum of electrical and manufacturing process engineering skills.
- Good German and English language
- Good Communication skills and team player
- Willing to travel up to 20% of time
- Objective oriented and able to define schedules and keep time lines
- Experienced in project management
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/r524T-senior-npi-engineering-expert-m-f-d-quality-management
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers