Data Analyst Intern (m/f/d) Venture Capital - Berlin
We are looking for an outstanding individual (m/f/d) who is dedicated to research, data analysis, and fact driven logic.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Co-deciding one or two research topics you want to own
- Creating a research plan how to approach your assigned topic
- Developing hypotheses and deducing the required information
- Researching the information in various channels; often times you will have to apply creative thinking how to acquire information. Sometimes the information you will want might be un-googleable – which is a key part of the value you bring.
- Helping our Insights Team and our Communications Team to productize certain key results from your research into un-googleable insight nuggets.
- We want to give our portfolio companies a unique value. Your insights will be used by our portfolio firms.
What skills should you have?
- You have successfully completed your Bachelors, and are in your Masters studies or beyond.
- Your studies are within science, engineering, economics, management, or business law.
- You have work experience through at least 1 other significant internship.
- You are fluent in English. German language is not required.
- You commit to at least 4 months. More is appreciated.
- We expect you to be super curious and to be ready to self-learn. It’s never “I don’t know”, but: “I don’t know, yet”
- You find it easy to build highly logical and structured thoughts. You know first principles thinking without googling it.
- You enjoy working with numbers and evidences.
What do we offer?
- You are going to meet a team that strives for world class. We do not rely on gut feelings, we build hypotheses and test them.
- We are an agile team, with a short decision chain.
- And we are committed to moving construction to the fast lane of innovation. In doing so, we are looking for an intern to join our data science team. Having experience is great, but combining IQ + EQ + mindset is more important to us.
- Help you build experience in venture capital and gain exposure to early-stage ventures.
- Develop your methodologies for sector research and due diligence.
- Have fun being part of an international and driven team.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/g7oTc-data-analyst-intern-m-f-d-venture-capital-berlin
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers