Solution Architect (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Solution Architect (m/f/d) to join our Design Build Solutions team.
- Assist the sales force by providing technical support and training on our Meeting Experience solutions to customers.
- Give a detailed technical analysis of the customer needs and translate those needs into solutions.
- Technical responsible for the definition and conceptual design of Meeting Experience solutions answering the customer requirements/needs and being SPOC during Proof of Concept phase.
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize and integrate our Meeting Experience solutions within their network and IT infrastructure.
- Work closely together with different teams within the organization like R&D, Product management and technical experts.
- Assist with customer inputs and product ideas to product management in order to help driving the roadmap.
- Work on multiple customer accounts simultaneously and in an international environment.
- Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar job / role.
- Excellent communication skills and good team player.
- Commercial feeling and result-oriented.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions.
- Perform multiple assignments on schedule.
- Solid technical background.
- Advanced knowledge of IT and networking.
- Standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible - willingness to travel (80%).
- Fluent English/German is a must, French or other languages are an asset.
- Ideally you are based in the middle or southern part of Germany
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/o8C5J-solution-architect-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers