Internship Venture Capital (m/f/d) Business Data Analytics
We are looking for an outstanding individual (m/f/d) who is dedicated to supporting our venture capital due diligences with rigorous data analysis and fact driven logic.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Collecting and aggregating the required information from ventures in the deal’s data room
- Adopting our frameworks of analysis
- Executing deep analysis of the venture during our due diligence, applying the most suitable framework
- Developing and refining questions and hypotheses to be covered during the due diligence with the venture’s founding team
- Supporting, in total, on 3-4 due diligences during your internship
What skills should you have?
- You find it easy to build highly logical and structured thoughts. You know first principles thinking without googling it.
- You enjoy working with numbers and evidences.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelors, and are in your Masters studies or beyond.
- Your studies are within science, engineering, economics, management, or business law.
- You have top 10% academic credentials.
- You have work experience through at least 1 other significant internship.
- You are fluent in English. German language is not required.
- You commit to at least 4 months. More is appreciated.
What do we offer?
- You are going to meet a team that strives for world class. We do not rely on gut feelings, we build hypotheses and test them.
- We are an agile team, with a short decision chain.
- And we are committed to moving construction to the fast lane of innovation. In doing so, we are looking for an intern to join our data science team. Having experience is great, but combining IQ + EQ + mindset is more important to us.
- Help you build experience in venture capital and gain exposure to early-stage ventures.
- Develop your methodologies for sector research and due diligence.
- Have fun being part of an international and driven team.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/G3d9e-internship-venture-capital-m-f-d-business-data-analytics
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers