Internship Data Science (m/f/d) Python
You have a strong affinity to numbers and data? Apply now for an Internship in Data Science and be part of our team!
We will help you learn..
- .. how to use state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms in a real working environment.
- .. how data can shape the decision making processes of a team and how a data scientist can support this process.
- .. how to develop a data science project that is not just interesting from an algorithmic perspective, but can add value to the team and beyond.
- .. how data science is used in a business environment, e.g., developing an intelligent search engine to find and evaluate startups around the world.
What skills should you have?
- A strong affinity to numbers and data. You have worked with numpy before.
- The ability to independently familiarize yourself quickly with complex data-scientific environments and information architectures. If you don’t know our framework, that’s perfectly fine - but we need somebody who is willing to learn and embrace our methods.
- You can communicate your ideas clearly also to people with a non-technical background. You like to visualise your results in easy to understand plots and graphics.
- Ideally a background in data science, having completed (online) classes or applied data scientific methods to personal projects. Ideally you have worked with scikit-learn and pandas before.
What can you expect from us?
- You are going to meet a team that strives for world class. We do not rely on gut feelings, we build hypotheses and test them.
- We are an agile team, with a short decision chain.
- And we are committed to moving construction to the fast lane of innovation. In doing so, we are looking for an intern to join our data science team. Having experience is great, but combining IQ + EQ + mindset is more important to us.
- We expect you to be super curious and to be ready to self-learn. It’s never “I don’t know”, but: “I don’t know, yet”
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/l2swe-internship-data-science-m-f-d-python
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers