City Manager Frankfurt
Our mission is to make housing better for everyone. We're obsessed by creating a wow experience for our customers.
Our passion and care have led to rapid growth in our base in Berlin, and now we’re excited to grow across other cities in Germany too.
That is why we’re looking for a driven City Manager to own our company's growth and development starting in Frankfurt. You'll put your entrepreneurial skills to the test in setting up our operations from ground up, including acquisition of apartments and establishing our services on demand side with tenants too. You'll also be responsible for hiring your own team of local experts along the way. As our next City Manager your journey starts in our HQ in Berlin. Here you’ll breathe in the spirit, learning the in’s and out’s of our business and working alongside champs like Niko, Head of Renting Business and Sophie, our star Marketing Manager. After that, you’ll be ready to drive the successful launch in your dedicated city. With your deep insights from scaling the business operations you will have the opportunity to hone in on local expertise through increased mandate and responsibility regionally or alternatively applying your successful launch techniques as an Expansion Lead in various cities across the country.
If your entrepreneurial spirit is calling you to take on a new challenge, test your creativity anew and drive you out of your comfort zone, this opportunity to launch our business and open new markets for us is just for you! We will trust you with a great responsibility as well as exciting learning opportunities by switching between execution and high-level strategy.
As a City Manager you’re responsible for the successful launch and rapid growth in your city including:
- Setting up all business operations in your city, which will include performing apartment visits, applying & adjusting our pricing model, negotiating contracts, executing and re-shaping apartment listing strategies, making apartments 100% ready to rent and providing ongoing customer support.
- Establishing and securing our position in your designated city by executing local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town of better housing to come.
- Educating landlords about what we offer, and gain local market insights to guarantee your way to fast apartment growth.
- Developing business partnerships with corporate real estate players.
- Defining, implementing and optimising local operational processes and procedures.
- Building a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we keep up quality while growing
- Constantly feeding back your insights & learnings to HQ and co-shaping further
- You’re a self-starter with a ‘doer’ mentality and heaps of entrepreneurial optimism
- You're an operations process magician with highly proficient analytical skills.
- You hustle yourself through obstacles with a grit to pull through even the toughest of fallbacks.
- You have some experience in contract structuring and drafting.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and negotiation skills, your spelling and grammar should be exquisite in German, as well as comfortable spoken and written in English.
- +3 years work experience in an entrepreneurial environment with an analytical focus.
- Plus: you have experience in product launches or running a business from scratch.
- Big plus: proven work experience in the fields of real estate, housing, digital or property technology.
- We've found product market fit and are now on the edge of growing rapidly. Here's your chance to be part of this journey and put your stamp on it!
- Become part of an international startup and learn from people who’ve done it before
- Personalized compensation and equity packages
- We provide you with all the technical equipment so you can focus on doing your best
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/s5S32-city-manager-frankfurt
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers