Research Associate (m/f/d) Industrial Robotic Technology
The "Robot and Assistive Systems" department are looking for a research associate (m/f/d) to join the team.
The "Robot and Assistive Systems" Department designs robots and automation solutions for industrial applications and the service sector. Key technologies are developed and translated into innovative industrial robots, service robots and intelligent machines. The key technologies we research include open-loop/feedback control systems, drive technology, mobile navigation, sensor data processing (especially image processing), safe/intuitive human-robot interaction as well as the application of machine learning techniques to robot systems.
- Breaking-in and investigation of new solution approaches in one of the Department's subject areas, e.g.
- Bin picking
- Parallel cable robots
- Offline programming and optimal path planning for welding robots
- Navigation and trajectory optimization for driverless transport vehicles
- Mobile manipulation
- Object recognition for service robotics
- Open-source software systems for reliable autonomous robots
- Transfer of research results to new, industrially applicable solutions
- Cooperation in industrial R&D projects as well as in international research projects
- Publication of results at scientific conferences
- Work on a doctoral project is desirable and will be supported
What we expect from you
- Masters degree with Merit from a typical MINT course
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ideally, initial experience in robotics or automation engineering
- You enjoy scientific work and have the ability to solve problems in a structured way
- Naturally, you impress with your self-assurance, creativity, ambition and enthusiasm for high-tech
- You aspire to management responsibility
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/O69jz-research-associate-m-f-d-industrial-robotic-technology
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers