Software Developer (m/f/d) IT/ Computer Science/ Robotics
Apply now for and be part of our team as a software developer. Discover the world of autonomous robots.
We develop and manufacture mobile robots for extraordinary applications. Among other things, we offer drive modules and software for omnidirectional robots in semiconductor manufacturing. Our unique products are used by well-known customers all over the world. To strengthen our team we are looking for you as a Software Developer!
What will you be responsible for?
- The fields of application of our robots are still new and offer many possibilities for completely new functions. Your tasks cover the entire software development process, from the idea to new functions, specification and implementation to testing and optimization.
- In addition to new developments, your tasks also include the continuous improvement and quality assurance of our various software modules. This includes, for example, localization, dynamic path planning and control or the connection of new sensors.
- You can expect varied tasks and exciting opportunities to build up new knowledge and apply it in practice.
- In the long term, you should also take responsibility for managing projects on your own, including supervising interns.
What skills should you have?
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science / technical computer science.
- You have good knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming in C++. Previous knowledge in mobile robotics is of course helpful, but not necessary.
- You can work independently and purposefully, but you can also work in a team and integrate your results into complex software systems.
- You speak fluent German, but you can also discuss your field of work in English with customers all over the world.
- You have no problem to work 6-8 times a year at our headquarters in Heilbronn and exchange ideas with colleagues there.
- You enjoy varied and versatile work.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/Q3Il5-software-developer-m-f-d-it-computer-science-robotics
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers