Internship Software Development (m/f/d) ROS/ Robotics
You study in the field of computer science at a german university and would like to gain experience? Apply now for an Internship!
What will you be responsible for?
- Your internship begins with the introduction with the software framework ROS and our mobile robots.
- You will then evaluate new ROS packages (localization, navigation, visualization) on our prototypes and decide which components should be replaced or updated.
- You develop and test new ROS packages yourself to integrate new features and functions.
- You create and test simulation models of our current robots in Gazebo.
What skills should you have?
- You study in the field of computer science, mechatronics, robotics or a comparable course at a german university.
- Ideally, you have already been actively involved in robotics and ROS.
- You have good knowledge and experience with programming in C++.
- You want to be actively involved in the ROS community and development.
- You speak English and are able to comment and document your results in a clear and understandable way.
What can you expect from us?
- You will work on real autonomous robots and discover the latest hardware
- In our company you will have the opportunity to master extraordinary tasks in a small team and to gain multifaceted experience.
- Due to our flat hierarchy and the integration into the complete development process, you can directly influence our products and have real influence.
- A pleasant, relaxed atmosphere with a lot of flexibility and little bureaucracy is very important to us.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/L7hok-internship-software-development-m-f-d-ros-robotics
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers