Senior PR Manager (f/m/d) Social Media / Public Affairs
As a venture-capital-backed startup, we’re looking for an experienced Senior PR Manager (m/f/d).
We are Germany’s first and largest marketplace and community for sharing campervans and mobile homes. It’s also the country’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible an opportunity to experience the joy of traveling.
As a venture-capital-backed startup, we’re looking for an experienced Senior PR Manager (m/f/d). Eager to take that challenge? Keep on reading.
- You manage and implement all aspects of costumer and corporate communications, media relations and management as well as publicity.
- You handle day-to-day media inquires and briefings, both proactive and reactive.
- You develop written material, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases and Q&As as well as creative communication campaigns that are designed to reach key audiences.
- You develop, implement and manage ongoing communication programs to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, most importantly journalists.
- You track emerging issues and assess their potential impact on our company.
- You map key stakeholders and build coalitions to drive our communication goals.
- You collaborate with cross-functional partners and act as the conduit between internal and external, e.g. journalists, agencies, etc.
- You work with company spokespeople to prepare them for media interviews, background conversations and public speaking engagements.
Your Travel Experience
- You have…
- 5+ years PR experience, either working in a PR agency or in-house. Additional journalistic and/or Public Affairs experience a plus.
- a proven track-record working on strategic and creative communication initiatives involving costumer and corporate communications.
- a strong ability to self-manage, prioritize and time manage.
- experience working in StartUps or similar environments: fast-paced, with cross-functional leads and occasional ambiguity.
- excellent writing skills both in German and English with samples to share.
- strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- You have a calm presence in stressful situations.
- You have a passion for outdoor travel and nature.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/v4Ebc-senior-pr-manager-f-m-d-social-media-public-affairs
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers