At nevaly, our mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brands to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we raise awareness of the brands of our clients while giving influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love. Some of our clients include Epic Games, Wargaming, Tencent, Konami, Bandai Namco, Nexon, and many more.
You will be leading an international team of influencer managers, responsible for handling the relationship with some of the largest gaming YouTubers and Twitch streamers. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry and knowledgeable about social media and the impact of influencer marketing, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Head of Influencer Management (m/f/d)
- Ensure the influencer team collaborates as one cohesive unit and delivers on deadlines and requirements in a structured and professional manner
- Represent the influencers perspective of the business in senior meetings and align with other departments
- Develop the personal and professional skills of the team members and help them succeed
- Develop the vision and strategy for the influencer team and influencer marketing function; innovate ways of promoting brands through influencers and increase the sophistication and understanding of the creator ecosystem
- Inspire the team and motivate them to achieve challenging goals
- You spearhead new initiatives for the influencer department and organize the team to deliver results
- Attend industry events to connect with creators and key agencies
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in the influencer landscape and constantly look for new ways and technologies to improve our internal processes
- 3+ years of experience in the influencer marketing space, ideally within a gaming company, consumer brand, marketing agency or MCN
- In-depth knowledge of YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and other social platforms
- A passionate gamer with a good understanding of the industry and its trends
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an inspirational leader who puts the needs of team members first
- An ability to think creatively and conceive marketing activations that are fun, clever and on point with brands and audiences
- An assertive go-getter who inspires others to take action and deliver results
- An ability to work independently, prioritize individual and team tasks in a structured and organized manner
- An understanding of marketing KPIs and game industry business models
Fluency in English
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture and work in an exciting industry
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get a bunch of perks like free German courses, fully stocked kitchen and numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe‚Äôs Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers