Student Analyst – Petrochemical Market, one year industrial placement program
1 year industrial placement. You develop fundamental market analysis and models and a deep understanding of petrochemical markets. An outstanding development opportunity!
What can you expect?
We are the leading markets data & research provider, serving a wide array of companies across Europe, the US and China. Our analytics team provides cutting-edge data, modelling and written analysis to key decision makers.
We have new exciting and challenging open positions in the area of global petrochemical market analytics. We are looking for a bright, analytical & communicative individual in our Analytics Centre in Karlsruhe/Germany and offer to one up to two selected students a particularly intense experience with a one year paid industrial placement ahead of your final study year.
As a student, you will work on your own project, develop your own ideas and contribute significantly to our products. To do so, you will work together with our experienced analyst & data science team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis.
Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibilities regarding working hours – you can organise your working hours independently.
In the area of petrochemical market analysis, you will be part of an inter-disciplinary team, which develops a new data-driven product. This product uses millions of data points including data about all petrochemical plants globally and both, fundamental modelling and machine learning techniques.
- Work on your own project
- Support the inter-disciplinary team in the development of a new product
- Deliver quantitative analysis in written form and as data
- You study Business Engineering or a different subject which combines markets, data analysis and programming and you are in your final 2 years
- Interest in markets, market analysis and forecasting
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in programming (ideally Python); SQL is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Existing experience with market models is a plus
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/y8LHJ-student-analyst-petrochemical-market-one-year-industrial-placement-program
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers