Product Manager (m/w/d) IT/ Project Management
As a Product manager you are responsible for the process from "idea to production". Apply now and be part of our team!
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
Your Job: You are responsible for the process from “idea to production”
- As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the whole process from idea to production. Starting with the stakeholder kick-off, via setting up concepts and discussing designs, to finally writing tickets for the developers.
- You will be a member of our Product Team and work closely together with our Lead Product Manager & Designer, our Lead Data Scientist and development team.
- You will work closely with translating the product vision into product features
- Your work will be seen by millions of visitors through our partners’ websites, including top German media outlets like Spiegel Online, Die Welt, Süddeutsche Zeitung, and a lot more
What we expect: You are great in bringing together ideas, business needs and technology know-how
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience as a product manager.
- You like working together with the business side as much as you enjoy discussing tech-issues with developers.
- You can organize and optimize processes with stakeholders in users, business, marketing, engineering and customer service.
- You are very familiar with agile methods like scrum and kanban.
- You have a strong interest in topics that compose Product Management: People, Design and Tech.
- You can create concepts, user stories, user acceptance criteria, data mapping and formal requirements documentation and you are familiar with A/B Tests.
- You have a strong understanding of programming and experience in the use of Native Apps (iOS & Android). Additional experience working with external teams is a plus.
- You can easily understand and work on different abstraction levels. You should be able to constructively see the big picture all the way down to complex details of a feature.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/18MhT-product-manager-m-w-d-it-project-management
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers