Online Marketing & Social Internship (f/m/d) Dutch Speaker
Join and support us as we reinvent camping with you as a Marketing Intern (m/w/d) in Berlin. You speak and write Dutch fluently? Perfect!
- You support in online/offline marketing projects and campaigns for the Dutch market.
- You will optimise Dutch text (grammar, style and for Search Engines) and ad copy and images to our online magazine, using WordPress.
- You create landing pages for marketing campaigns using tools such as Instapage.
- You will publish posts for our Facebook page independently and are active in online community management.
- You initiate marketing incentives in order to increase bookings and awareness among camper owners.
- You translate short texts (German into Dutch) and you coordinate translation work; give assignments to external copywriters.
Your Travel Experience
- You are currently studying communication, media or marketing and looking for an exciting internship in Berlin up to 6 months.
- You've had exposure the field of online marketing, social media marketing and email marketing.
- You are sympathetic and can work independently in a structured way.
- You bring your can-do mentality to work everyday.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently. German and English are a plus.
Your Base Camp
- The opportunity to be part of our success story and actively help shape and grow our company and its culture.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark.
- A high level of flexibility and creative freedom.
- A company culture that is based on passion, authenticity, love and respect.
- Continuous and mutual feedback as well as room for personal growth.
- We are an international and growing 50-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/D54E3-online-marketing-social-internship-f-m-d-dutch-speaker
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers