Player Support Agent (f/m/d)
This role will include answering player queries and questions. You will communicate with people via email and social platforms, including within the app stores.
Player Support Agent (f/m/d)
We are looking for a full-time Player Support Agent who will help us to communicate with our players. You will get the chance to be part of the team that makes the games, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’, that have an impressive app-rating of 4.5 stars.
Our Player Support team are a key part of our games’ success and directly impact our reviews and feedback, which is incredibly important.
This role will include answering player queries and questions. You will communicate with people via email and social platforms, including within the app stores. You will handle technical issues, as well as process more difficult cases and purchase issues. You must have the ability to spot issues that need reporting to our QA department and efficiently communicate these.
We are looking for an individual with prior customer support experience within the video games industry, ideally within mobile gaming, who can channel their passion to bring world-class customer service to our players.
- Reply to players’ questions and feedback via various social media platforms and our messaging system Helpshift
- Help players with technical issues via e-mail and direct messages
- Respond to player reviews in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store
- Process more complex cases and purchase issues
- Report issues to the QA department, where needed
- Previous experience in a customer support role within the video games industry, ideally mobile
- Highly motivated and well-organised work approach
- Strong written skills in English
- Strong written skills in German (at least C1)
- Prior experience with support tools, such as Helpshift
Why Join Us?
- Team - a position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid development - an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - we have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - we offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - we are aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - a personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - a modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - the newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and drinks - fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; smoothies, coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and fitness - we pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Salary - competitive salaries - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit share - full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - regular company parties to celebrate, including summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team events - we regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday celebrations - company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
We are a vibrant games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
You will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 50 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/33D8L-player-support-agent-f-m-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers