Marketing Designer (f/m/d)
You’ll work on marketing assets and video content for web graphics, photography, posters, social media, presentations amongst many other areas.
The Marketing Designer will work within the PR/Brand team and will help to strengthen the brand both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for making high quality and visually impressive videos, presentations and assets. We are looking for someone with a strong sense of visual communication, with the ability to work within our defined artistic style. Taking already created art assets, you will manipulate and polish them into various formats for use across various mediums and also create and edit high-quality videos.
You’ll work on marketing assets and video content for web graphics, photography, posters, social media, presentations amongst many other areas. You’ll work to raise the profile of the company in relation to market perception all whilst following brand guidelines.
This is a fast-paced, highly varied role, within an agile studio and would suit someone who is highly motivated, passionate and great at balancing multiple tasks and priorities.
As the main touchpoint internally for PR/brand related visuals, you must be a strong communicator. You’ll be receptive to feedback and can iterate and improve on your work. Often you’ll communicate with non-technical stakeholders, therefore an understanding of how to communicate creative and technical topics efficiently is essential.
- Create high-quality videos and video assets to communicate messages around the Kolibri brand, both internally and externally
- Transform existing art assets in different file formats into dynamic, compelling marketing creatives across booklets, static images etc
- Support PR initiatives by creating marketing assets for use internally and also externally across our, website, social media, print etc
- Handle the design, the creation process, ordering and organisation of merch
- Help to advance the corporate brand within the games and tech industry, with a focus on recruitment and industry perception
- Work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders, offering a point of contact for brand and PR art and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Knowledge of video creation: filming with cameras or drones, video cutting
- Strong graphic design, typography and illustration skills
- Experience with Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects or similar
- Strong skills in creating social media content such as for an Instagram-feed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a simplified and digestible way
- A pragmatic approach to work, with the ability to work quickly across multiple projects and juggle multiple deadlines
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment and within an iterative design process, receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Strong English skills
- Previous experience working in a brand/marketing or art/design position
- Previous experience within the Games industry or a passion/interest in games
Why Join Us?
- Team - a position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid development - an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - we have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - we offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - we are aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - a personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - a modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - the newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and drinks - fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; smoothies, coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and fitness - we pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Salary - competitive salaries - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit share - full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - regular company parties to celebrate, including summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team events - we regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday celebrations - company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
We are a vibrant games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
You will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 50 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/U3dZN-marketing-designer-f-m-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers