Produktmanager (m/f/d) Controlling/ Analyst
As a you will be taking of our regular suppliers monitoring and initiate perfomance improvements. Apply now and be part of our team!
- Reporting creation and update
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- KPI development and reporting
- Regular suppliers monitoring and initiate performance improvements
- Creation of monthly Forecasts (Spares and Low-Level Material)
- Life Time Buy calculations
- Provide innovative inputs to drive strategic goals.
- Participation or lead of project to drive achievement of strategic goals of the Global Supply Chain Planning group
- Support E&O management
- Constantly improve and manage the set up and concept of global spares network.
- Manage spares allocations in the network
- Material assurance and escalation management
- Order creations in Purchase and planning tools (Defects and Good material)
- Backup for Buyer Planner Task
- Commercial degree / industrial clerk
- Intermediate skills in MS Office; Advanced skills preferred in Excel, Access or similar database management applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Comprehension of MRP, inventory planning, forecasting, capacity utilization and production/supply planning
- Desire to adapt and learn and to achieve a sense of urgency; developing analysis, reasoning and organizational skills
- Analytical approach and aptitude for analysis in large data environments
- Travel: up to 10%
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/S5Yy0-produktmanager-m-f-d-controlling-analyst
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers