Working Student Graphic Design (f/m/x) Adobe Illustrator
Join our Marketing Team in Berlin as Working Student (m/w/d) for Graphic Design.
What you’ll do:
You will work under the guidance of the Lead Designer and Marketing Head, who are responsible for Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Branding and Social functions of our company. Responsibilities include:
- You will be involved in daily graphic design work and actively participate in the conceptualising, imagery search and the designing of graphic communications for print and web (including marketing/communication Case Studies, social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed).
- You will support and work closely with the Lead Designer in the daily work and also relieve the Marketing department in administrative areas.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will work in:
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day and by doing that you will have the opportunity to drive business growth and truly have an impact on the business
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance
Additional benefits include:
- As much coffee and as many drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- Subsidy on BVG and lunch
- A personal travel insurance
You are whom we are looking for if you are:
- A registered student (m/f/x) in graphic design, advertising, or closely related field, and want to gain work experience with our team
- Able to creatively craft an idea/vision from the conceptual stage all the way to execution.
- Are proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop, Powerpoint and/or other common design applications
- Ideally an energetic, task and team-oriented, curious and creative person with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Open-minded with the ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanour
- Very good with a Mac and fluent in English
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/c80K4-working-student-graphic-design-f-m-x-adobe-illustrator
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers