Intern (m/f/d) Entrepreneur-in-Residence
As an Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) you will have the chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success and shaping its future.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence, you will have the chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success and shaping its future. You are working side-to-side with the founders on the most pressing issues. You will learn what it means to build a successful company from scratch, which includes sales, marketing, finance, operations, HR and management tasks. For this you must connect your curiosity, our common vision, the client's pains and your understanding of current internet technologies. Doing so you will play a key role in disrupting a multi-billion market and possibly growing into a full-time permanent role.
- Business Development: Help us grow our business successfully by identifying new strategies and being responsible for the implementation of those from the beginning
- Venture Excellence: Be responsible for managing and improving the operational processes, incl. management of a small team
- Partner Relations: Build relationships with key stakeholder of the most advanced companies in their fields and help them to stay ahead
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a passion for start-ups and want to prepare for your own adventure down the road
- You do not care about rules nor corporate politics — you want to challenge status quo and get things done fast
- You are visionary and analytically very strong. You naturally break problems apart into their components and excel at connecting topics from many different domains
- You have a positive can-do attitude, love having multiple projects running simultaneously and getting your hands dirty
- Ideally you have had some work experience within consulting, sales or in start-ups. Also, we expect outstanding academic credentials
- Fluency in German and English is a must
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/P1j87-intern-m-f-d-entrepreneur-in-residence
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers