Working Student Player Support - Remote (f/m/d)
As a Working Student (f/m/d) in Accounting you will support the Finance and Legal team in managing the day to day company bookkeeping.
Our Player Support team are a key part of our games’ success and directly impact our reviews and feedback, which is incredibly important.
This role will include answering player queries and questions in English and German. You will communicate with people via email and numerous social platforms, including within the app stores.
We are looking for a passionate gamer who can channel their passion to bring world-class customer service to our players. Please note, although this role is a remote position, we are only accepting applicants who reside in Germany.
This role will initially start as a 3-month contract, with the possibility to extend.
- Reply to players’ questions and feedback via various social media platforms and our messaging system Helpshift
- Help players with technical issues via e-mail and direct messages
- Respond to player reviews in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Highly motivated and well-organised work approach
- Strong written skills in both English and German (at least C1)
- Must reside in Germany
- Available to work 4 hours a day on average, totalling to 20 hours a week
- Experience in customer support
- Passion and knowledge of our games
What we offer
- Team - A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development - An organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - We’re aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - A personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit Share - Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events - We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/S8Xfg-working-student-player-support-remote-f-m-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers