Working Student Business Development - Project Management & Finance (m/f/d)
We are looking for working students that want to be involved in building up a business in a new geography.
Why should you join us?
- Do you want to work for an exciting FinTech Startup backed by one of the most prominent VC firms in the world?
- Do you want to take part in reshaping how capital markets operate?
- Do you want to be exposed to a global and diverse workforce?
- Do you want to join us at an exciting time towards global scaling with offices now in NY, London, Frankfurt, and Singapore?
If the above is for you then you should join us.
We a Sequoia Capital backed financial technology firm, are looking for a working student to support the team in Frankfurt. We are looking for people that want to be involved in building up a business in a new geography and are willing to get stuck in!
We look for creative individuals willing to run with projects, whilst not being afraid to own up to mistakes (and share what they learned in the process). This is not a typical working student position; it is an entrepreneurial role which comes with a high level of responsibility and expectations. Given that we operate at the intersection of finance and technology, we’d like someone who has an interest in both fields that they are looking to develop.
The working student will occasionally be expected to work under tight deadlines, as well as know how to have a bit of a laugh. We are not looking for candidates who take themselves too seriously, or those who expect to get away with doing the bare minimum. Our firm is at a critical juncture of its growth story, and we need co-pilots, not passengers.
- Interest in financial services and technology
- Solid understanding of the asset management industry & platform business models
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive self-starter that doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Very strong IT skills
- Very good English, additional languages a plus
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/m5UwJ-working-student-business-development-project-management-finance-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers