Working Student (m/w/d) Talent Scouting
You are passionate about building the best possible candidate experience, humble, creative, self driven & have a great sense of humor? Apply now and be part of our team!
We're currently looking for a Talent Scout. As a recruiter on our team, you should have a strong network and ideally prior experience supporting in hiring processes. You are passionate about building the best possible candidate experience, humble, creative, self driven & have a great sense of humor. You want to work on a small and highly effective team and should expect to grow in the role as we grow as an organization!
- Understand the business challenges and roles’ requirements
- Identify and contact prospects to help us attract top talents
- Ensure a positive end-to-end recruiting experience, i.e. arrange meetings, keep track of the recruitment process and actively follow-up with candidates
- Serve as an ambassador at events and recruiting fairs
- Maintain relationships with our HR partners (recruiting sites, university portals etc)
- You are committed to finding the most diverse and talented candidates in the market.
- You bring prior working experience from an internal recruiting or Headhunting role and are familiar with LinkedIn and XING Search portals
- You are experienced in organizing and successfully participating in recruiting events
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills, German and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset: acting, independent, structured, efficient way of working
- Interested in consulting, business and digital/tech-related topics and love the spirit of startups
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/w47aq-working-student-m-w-d-talent-scouting
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers