Process Engineering & Tools Director (m/f/d)
As Process Engineering and Tools Director you will be part of the SoC Operations team.
As Process Engineering and Tools Director you will be part of the SoC Operations team that creates a competitive advantage by achieving a high level of operational excellence and a leading-edge customer service level utilizing an outsourced manufacturing environment.
The scope of processes and tools includes:
- Business Processes: quote to cash, logistics, supplier collaboration, SMI (Oracle, Rapid Response)
- PLC Management Processes: PDM, prod. changes, supplier collaboration, (WindChill ...)
- Business Intelligence: Data and reporting for technical/business (Micro Strategy, Oracle, others)
- Services: Master Data Management and others
In this role you will team up and closely collaborate with the Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Planning function to enhance their productivity and enable them to achieve the team's objectives. You will establish measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency. You will be responsible for continuously evaluating and improving the performance of the processes.
You will report into the VP of Operations and your organization will consist of specialized teams.
- Proven track record of major process improvements in an international operations environment
- Proven (change) management skills in setting up high performance teams
- Analytic skills
- Cross-functional team work
- Expertise in business/PLC process management and the related systems and tools.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to discuss technical and business solutions directly with industry leaders.
- Fluent English skills combined with an interest in travel to maintain relationship with other Advantest sites in Asia, U.S. and Europe and with our international customers.
- Skills required for Organizational Development (e.g. emotional intelligence, coaching skills, leadership skills)
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/Z4jH3-process-engineering-tools-director-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers