Application Software Engineer C++ (m/f/d)
To strengthen our R&D team at site Karlsruhe we are looking for a software engineer (m/f/d) with focus on application level C++ programming.
What We Offer:
You will be part of an interdisciplinary R&D team working in a modern environment on the development of high end display products for video wall applications. Your team will be located in Karlsruhe/Germany with strong relationship to our headquarter in Belgium and our development site in India.
Your daily work will be in an Agile Scrum team designing simple and time responsive solutions for complex problems to retain Barco’s market leadership in video wall solutions.
Your main role will be to design and develop software in our modern micro service oriented software platform solution for configuring, controlling and monitoring connected video walls based on LCD, LED and rear projection cube technologies. Together with the team you will be responsible for designing and developing the wall control management services and define the API towards the user interface. Your work is in close cooperation with the responsible software architect. Options to take over responsibility e.g. as scrum master of the team are given.
- MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- You are technically fascinated by how stuff fits together
- Good development and troubleshooting skills and discipline
- Good communication skills with a variety of cultures and personalities
- You are passionate in new technologies, interested in small computing devices
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong application level C++ programming skills using latest C++ 14/17 standards
- Experience in API definitions
- Experience in Linux and the GNU development toolset
- Experience in embedded Linux
- Experience in agile working environment is a plus
- Experience as scrum master is a plus
- Experience in SW testing is a plus
- Experience in network communication is a plus
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/L8eE9-application-software-engineer-c-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers