Intern Controlling (m/f/d) Business Intelligence
Are you up for a challenge ? Support our DACH Controlling team in business partnering and reporting and be part of our team!
What will you be responsible for?
- You support the DACH Controlling team in business partnering and reporting
- You prepare daily and monthly reporting to inform the whole organization including board members on customer and brand performance
- You monitor trade and marketing spend
- You analyse customer and brand P&L analysis vs. target
- You collaborate with other functions on forecast planning
- You help to manage promotions, databases and invoices
What skills should you have?
- Studies in business or finance
- Former practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship) appreciated
- Enthusiasm for FMCG business
- Flexible thinkers with a keen sense of perception that can cope with complexity and dynamic business environment
- High analytical skills, self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong Excel and good Powerpoint skills required
What can you expect from us?
- Challenging environment with the best employees to create game changing innovations
- Open and international culture with colleagues from all over the world
- Fast development and the possibility to learn something new every day
- Modern and colourful office, close to Heidelberg Main Station surrounded by restaurants, parks and sporting grounds • Cafeteria and free drinks
- An amazing team – be part of it.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/22dZ9-intern-controlling-m-f-d-business-intelligence
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers