Community Management Intern (f/m/d)
You’ll be working closely with our partnerships manager to deliver a world-class donor experience to our members.
We are a movement of football players, managers and supporters who share a mission to change the game for good. The idea is simple. Our members pledge a minimum of 1% of their annual wages to a collective fund. And we allocate this fund to high-impact football charities from all over the world. It’s a small commitment that drives big change—building a bridge between the world of football and the sustainable development of our planet.
As it stands, our team boasts more than 60 members, including World Cup winners Juan Mata, Mats Hummels, Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe as well as a first football club.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Community Management Intern, you’ll be working closely with our partnerships manager to deliver a world-class donor experience to our members (players, managers and supporters who have signed up for the pledge). As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will build and maintain communication with our members and partners, conduct research that helps generate insights into our members’ needs and satisfaction levels and support the continuous improvement of our community engagement strategy. And, of course, you’ll get to play some football. We love kicking off the day with a game from time to time.
- To support our member communication across each stage of the customer lifecycle, from the formal onboarding and announcement of members to the timely delivery of impact reporting
- To develop and maintain a community engagement calendar that maps out community events and our year-round member communication
- To collect, manage and update data on our members and business partners
- To track measures of community engagement (such as our members’ related social media activity) and gather feedback on our members’ motivations, needs and satisfaction
- To help evolve our community engagement strategy
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/j0xlT-community-management-intern-f-m-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers