Intern (m/f/d) Complex Indexing
Are you interested in advanced algorithmic investment strategies and how our indices are being calculated in particular?
Are you interested in advanced algorithmic investment strategies and how our indices are being calculated in particular? Do you have a quantitative academic background and enjoy optimizing processes by applying your programming skills? Our Complex Indexing Team develops and calculates multi-asset indices, based on futures, options and foreign exchange rates (to name only a few). We are searching for a motivated and creative individual to join our team as an intern for 3-6 months and gain deep insights into our indexing business.
- Working closely with our developers in a Python-based framework
- Implementing sophisticated index models
- Back-testing index models and matching these with legacy models
- Automating and optimizing our internal processes regarding Complex Indexing
- Collecting and managing historic pricing data using database frameworks
- Enrolled student in a quantitative field, e.g. in Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Informatics or similar
- Good knowledge of Python, Matlab or R
- Knowledge of VBA and/or MySQL would be a plus
- Good understanding of the Black-Scholes model/Greeks/structured products would be advantageous
- Self-driven, reliable and innovative approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
If you are interested, just send us your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/f9ocQ-intern-m-f-d-complex-indexing
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers