Software Engineer (m/f/d) IT/ Java/ Eclipse
You do have a passion for high quality code and like to work in an open, trust based environment? Apply now and be part of our team!
Working self-reliant and being part of an agile team, following agile principles is a work environment that fits for you. We develop software in Java and C/C++ on high performance Linux Workstations. You do have a passion for high quality code and like to work in an open, trust based environment? Then our company is your place.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Structured approach to problem analysis and problem solving
- Wanting to work in an agile environment.
- Good Linux / Unix knowledge
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Profound knowledge of OO software development methods and tools
- A passion for quality.
- Good communication skills; Fluent in English
- Good understanding of ICs / electronic measurement technology (preferred)
- Experience with Eclipse plugin development including the corresponding technologies and frameworks like e.g. RCP, SWT, JFace, OSGi, Junit (preferred)
- Experience on Scrum software development process (preferred)
- Experience on large scale software systems (preferred)
- Experience on GIT software versioning system (preferred)
- Good German language skills (preferred)
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/software-engineer-m-f-d-it-java-eclipse?s=1902676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers