Junior Account Manager
Are you known for being good at listening and consulting? Join our team as a Junior Account Manager and accompany employers on their way to finding their ideal new employees.
This is us:
We have been referred to as one of the fastest growing startups in Germany. That's amazing but we want more: Our vision is a recruitment world revolution!
From our own experience we know: an organisation is only as good as its team.
That's why we see it as our mission to connect organisations with the best-matching employees in the easiest way - so they can simply focus on their actual purpose.
To do so well, we need a strong team ourselves. And this is why we're looking for you.
Together we're developing a platform that empowers job seekers to find their dream job and employers to quickly and easily meet the most promising students and graduates.
What's to do?
- As a Junior Account Manager, you're part of our Operations team. Together with your future colleagues from the Talent Development team, you ensure success at the front and heart of our business: with our customers.
- You consult and assist your own pool of companies guiding them through the entire recruitment cycle.
- You're the ultimate point of contact and source of information for your clients while gaining insights yourself into the recruitment processes of more than 1000 national and international businesses of all sizes and industries.
- You support us in continuously improving our processes and our product by questioning what you find and proactively proposing more ideal solutions. This is the only way we can grow together.
What else to expect:
- Focus on results. We continuously seek to explore the real problem, not the first problem - and then we solve it.
- Our goals are clear. How we get there is what we need to keep figuring out every day. We do so in an agile way that embraces every idea.
- Each of us is fully committed to their projects and has a big impact on the development of our company. With your input, you'll help us to consistently improve our way of working...
- ...and improve yourself. Our aim is to become the best at what we do. That's why 10% of your paid working hours should be dedicated to your personal development. To support you in that, we provide you with free access to online courses, audio books, a book shopping list, and a MacBook Air that you can use outside of work as well. Follow your interests and become an expert at it.
- Work-life blah-blah: for us it's important to enjoy what we do, to know what we're working for and to celebrate successes together. No matter if that's at barbecue parties, trips into the wild, our weekly colleague co-cooking event, or during everyday lunch around the big tables of our living room.
- A work station in the heart of Karlsruhe in a beautiful art nouveau villa.
- You'll not only see your own desk here but when cooperating with our Product and Marketing departments, also delve into topics from their realms.
- Support for your work comes from an abundant supply of coke, Club Mate, coffee, water, fresh fruit, cereal, and sweets as much as you like...
- ...and (even more) from a lovable bunch of bright minds.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/junior-account-manager2?s=1902676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers